Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had to post this, I didn't want to lose this recipe, it looks so awesome I found this in Simple & Delicious. I had to add that I just made this last night and everyone loved it even my picky eaters ate it. This has such a nice flavor. What a great different way to have sausage. I used turkey sausage for less fat.
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or 1 lb polich sausage, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter until tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir for 6-8 minute or until heated through.
Great Meal !!! Mother-In-Law called and said she was coming over.! I had everything but the Red Bell Pepper. Served with Corn Bread. Fast and Easy for last minute meal. Thank You. Hugs