Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another one of my Civil War recipes.
Make and share this Cabbage & Bell Pepper Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- Grate cabbage and peppers into a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, vinegar and warm water in a small bowl and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour liquid over cabbage and peppers; mix throughly.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serving size is approximate.
This is great and freezes well. Is a great way to store leftover cabbage and you can use splenda instead of sugar.