Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Pineapple Cole Slaw
Enjoy the fruits of summer with this cool and refreshing slaw. This slaw is a nice accompaniment to recipe #237062.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage (small)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- sea salt & fresh black pepper, to taste
- Thinly slice peppers and cabbage. Combine in a medium size bowl with pineapple, onions and mint.
- In a small covered plastic container combine orange juice, rice vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously and pour over slaw mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION