1/1 Photo of Butternut Squash Home Fries by Hungry Girl Hg
Cake Baker's Note:
Super yummy butternut squash side dish -- one of my favorites! You must try this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion with olive oil in a pan over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until translucent.
- 2Add bell pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Add squash and stir. Raise heat to medium and add all spices. Mix well.
- 4Cook for about 7 minutes, until squash starts to soften.
- 5Raise heat to high and add broth. Bring to a boil. After 30 seconds of boiling, reduce heat to low.
- 6Simmer until broth evaporates, stirring often.
- 7Cover pan and continue to cook for 3 minutes, or until squash is tender. Eat up!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Home Fries by Hungry Girl Hg
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g