Hungry Girl Pepperoni Pizza Scramble
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup canned Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 9 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash ground pepper
- Bring a pan sprayed with nonstick spray to a medium heat. Add egg substitute and turkey pepperoni and scramble as you would ordinary eggs.
- Add salt, oregano, garlic powder and black pepper. Once scramble begins to look solid after about 1 minute, add drained tomatoes.
- Scramble for another 30 seconds or so and then add mozzarella cheese and reduce heat to low and cover pan.
- Let cook for another 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for 2 using 3 large eggs, a little milk, spicy pepporoni, fresh tomatoes (picked fresh from the vine) and mozzarella cheese and some fresh oregano and garlic (from the garden) and freshly cracked pepper, made it omelette style and served with toasted wholemeal/wholegrain buttered toast to make a wonderfully filling breakfast for the DM and I. Thank you HoliesLady, made for Potluck tag game.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm one of the original members of RecipeZaar and an active member in the old forums. I loved meeting so many wonderful people from across the globe in what were truly amazing forums and during events on the site which encouraged interaction. I miss those forums and am saddened that this is now just another recipe collection site. I will always come back here as I have so many recipes saved of my own and tried many gems. I hope you are able to find something you like.</p>