1/1 Photo of Butterfinger Cookies
A very special peanut butter cookie studded with bits of Butterfinger candy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- 3In a food processor, blend sugars, butter, egg whites, and vanilla until light and fluffy, stopping once to scrape down the sides of the work bowl, about 1 minute.
- 4Add the peanut butter and process using on/off pulses until combined, about 20 seconds.
- 5Add flour, salt and baking soda and blend until just combined using 2 to 3 on/off turns; do not over process.
- 6Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- 7Cut candy bars into 1/2 inch pieces and stir into dough.
- 8Mound dough by 1 1/2 tablespoons onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- 9Flatten slightly using fingers.
- 10Bake until dry in appearance and centers are slightly soft to touch, about 15 minutes.
- 11Cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes before removing (they will fall apart until the candy hardens up a bit).
- 12Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 175.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g