Burgundy Beef and Mushrooms
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels; crumble. In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine bacon, beef, carrots, and onion.
- In small bowl, combine flour marjoram, garlic powder and pepper. With wire whisk, stir in broth, wine and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Add to beef mixture in slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on high setting for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat setting to low; cook an additional 5 to 6 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add mushrooms to beef mixture. Increase heat setting to high; cover and cook an additional 30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Serve beef mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.