1/2 Photos of Buffalo-Style Steak Fajitas
Kat's Mom's Note:
Sent to me in a Frank's Red Hot newsletter. We made this by sauteing it in oil in a large frying pan. Excellent with sun-dried tomato tortillas. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb steak (boneless flank, top round or sirloin)
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, Frank's REDHOT
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 bell peppers, cut into quarters (red or green)
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 3/4 cup chili sauce or 3/4 cup salsa
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 8 (8 inch) corn tortillas, heated
- sour cream (optional)
- cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Pour 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce over steak in deep dish.
- 2Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- 3Drain meat and rub both sides with seasoning mix.
- 4Grill meat and vegetables 10 to 15 minutes until meat is medium rare and vegetables are charred, but tender.
- 5Thinly slice meat and vegetables.
- 6Place vegetables in large bowl, then stir in chili sauce and remaining 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- 7Layer meat and vegetable mixture on tortillas, dividing evenly.
- 8If desired, serve with sour cream and cheese.
- 9Tip: Substitute 1 lb. boneless chicken or pork for the steak.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo-Style Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (1503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.5
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 1074.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce