Recipe by Lvs2Cook
If you like spicy, you'll love these. I use 2 really huge baking potatoes cut into wedges with the same amounts of sauce ingredients. These can be used as a side dish or as an appetizer.
Top Review by 5hungrykids
If you like the taste of hot wings, you will enjoy these. I made exactly as written (using Frank's hot sauce); however, I wanted my potato wedges to be somewhat crispy, so I upped the temp to 425 and baked for the last 15 minutes. The crispy results I wanted were achieved. I could not eat as many of these as I could hot wings; but I was craving hot wings and didn't have any wings to make my own so I tried these. I'm not sure that I will make this often because my kids and my husband do not like spicy foods; but it was a nice change of pace. Thanks.
- 6 -8 potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- pepper, and
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce
- bleu cheese salad dressing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange potato wedges on sheet and drizzle with olive oil Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 375º for 30 minutes until tender.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Combine the hot sauce and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH until melted.
- Stir to combine.
- Drizzle mixture over potato wedges and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with salad dressing for dipping.