1/4 Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wings W/ Blue Cheese Dip
These wings are baked, not fried, which simplifies the prep. The recipe was adapted from The Anchor Bar in Buffalo, the bar where these wings were originally served.
My Private Note
Wing pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar (red is fine too)
- 1/2 cup mild blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1Mix all dip ingredients and chill overnight if possible.
- 2Spread wings out on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- 3Mix melted butter, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce.
- 4Brush butter mixture onto wings.
- 5(Can do this ahead and hold for 2 hours maximum if at room temp).
- 6Bake at 400° for 20- 30 minutes, or until wings are cooked through.
- 7Baste one time during cooking.
- 8Sprinkle cayenne during last 5 minutes of cooking for more heat.
- 9Serve hot with dip and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wings W/ Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1877 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g