These wings are done on the grill.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 24 chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons red hot sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- jack daniel's sizzling smokehouse blend grilling sauce, for basting (I also use Heinz Original #7 Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heinz spicy brown mustard
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon reserved adobo sauce
- Cut the wings in half at the joint.
- Discard the tips.
- Place the wings in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the hot sauce, stirring until well blended.
- Pour the hot sauce over the wings.
- Stir thoroughly to make sure that the wings are evenly coated.
- Let sit for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the wings, basting with Heinz Original #7 Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce.
- Turn the wings occasionally and continue grilling until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with chipotle mayonnaise:.
- Chipotle Mayonnaise: In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Chipotle chiles and Adobo sauce.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.