1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Wings
1 hr 15 mins
These wings are done on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons red hot sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- jack daniel's sizzling smokehouse blend grilling sauce, for basting (I also use Heinz Original #7 Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heinz spicy brown mustard
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon reserved adobo sauce
- 1Cut the wings in half at the joint.
- 2Discard the tips.
- 3Place the wings in a bowl.
- 4Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- 5Add the hot sauce, stirring until well blended.
- 6Pour the hot sauce over the wings.
- 7Stir thoroughly to make sure that the wings are evenly coated.
- 8Let sit for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 9Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- 10Grill the wings, basting with Heinz Original #7 Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce.
- 11Turn the wings occasionally and continue grilling until cooked through and golden brown.
- 12Serve with chipotle mayonnaise:.
- 13Chipotle Mayonnaise: In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Chipotle chiles and Adobo sauce.
- 14Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1051.8
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 289.8 mg
- Sodium 1076.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 55.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo