Atkins Buffalo Hot Wing Cauliflower
photo by cpires
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red hot buffalo wing sauce
- 3 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter sticks
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blue cheese or 1 1/2 ounces Roquefort cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast on a baking sheet for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, put hot wing sauce and siracha into a small sauce pan and heat until boiling. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add butter, stir until melted and allow to cool to room temperature. Heat a large sauté pan with remaining oil. Add the cauliflower and sauté until heated through, add the hot sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute, tossing continuously until fully coated. Serve immediately with blue cheese sprinkled on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!