Recipe by kimbearly
found this in the columbus dispatch and plan to try it soon! i would imagine it is for brussels sprout fans only.....
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 quarts water
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 lb smoked ham, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 lb spaghetti, broken
- 10 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- combine chicken broth and water, heat.
- saute onion and garlic in oil, add to broth.
- add ham, salt, and pepper.
- bring to boil.
- add spaghetti and brussels sprouts and bring to a boil.
- cook till spaghetti is al dente.
- serve with parmesan cheese on the side.