Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is quick and easy to make, and we think the Dijon mustard goes really well with the brussels sprouts.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cut each brussels sprout lengthwise in half.
- In 5 quart dutch oven over high heat in hot oil, cook sprouts, stirring often, 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, salt and 1/4 cup water.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
A nice way to enjoy frozen Brussels sprouts. I did make this as written but think next time I will decrease the oil by half for health reason and increase the Dijaon mustard by 1-2 teaspoons. So yes we will be making again. Thanks for the post.
Good recipe. The dijon flavor was light and didn't cover the taste of the brussel sprouts. I add a bit more salt.
I love Dijon mustard and I love brussels sprouts, and the two together are fabulous!!! My brussels sprouts were tiny, so I didn't cut them in half. This was simple and delicious. Thanx for posting!