Lemon-Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprout
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom of each brussel sprout off (less than 1/4") and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Then toss brussels sprouts with sauce in a baking dish - Spread sprouts in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until brussel sprouts are slightly browned and tender throughout.
- Serve hot or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Read my gluten-free blog <a href="http://glutenfreebay.blogspot.com/">here</a>. I love cooking and always have. I learned how to cook as a young kid and I've worked as a prep cook for a catering company and for a restaurant though I am no longer working in that industry. Being a food lover, it was an unpleasant surprise to develop major food intolerances within the past few years. I've been 100% gluten-free since 07/06 out of medical necessity and am cutting down on dairy and soy since they make me ill in large quantities. I'm also working on becoming kosher. So, you'll see reflected in my recipes my recent interest in developing recipes that are both kosher and suitable for people with food allergies, without sacrificing taste. And there's lots of good stuff in my cookbooks for those of you with no food allergies, too, of course! My areas of specialty are gluten-free baking and cooking, dairy substitution, vegan and vegetarian dishes, and Jewish cooking."
Join The Conversation
Absolutely the very best! We can't get Meyer lemons, but the zing of the regular lemons used was wonderful. I couldn't keep my fingers off of them! Had to come up with something else for dinner! This is my "go to" recipe for sprouts. Thnx so much for posting, What's Cooking. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.