Lemon Pepper Tuna
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is very quick and easy but extremely tasty. I sometimes like to substitute the Dijon mustard with Coleman's English Mustard for a really HOT taste. Lemon thyme is also nice used in place of the chives.
- Ready In:
- 4 tuna steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, country style
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Season both sides of tuna.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add tuna; cook for about 8 minutes, until tuna is browned on the outside, but slightly pink on the inside.
- Remove tuna from the pan.
- To same pan, add stock and lemon juice and heat the mixture to boiling point.
- Remove from heat.
- Add mustard and chives and stir.
- Pour sauce over tuna.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION