Recipe by lexy suzanne
A lady gave this recipe to a friend of mine, in line at the grocery store one day. It is great.
Top Review by SusieQ2Cute
I really liked this recipe because of it's simplicity. But, I couldn't find Castleberry's, so I substituted Lloyd's BBQ pork and beef instead. I also added a can of lima beans. My family and I really enjoyed it!
- 1 (10 ounce) cancastleberry bbq pork
- 1 (10 ounce) cancastleberry bbq beef
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) canswanson chicken breasts, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canwhole kennel corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper