Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Brownies baked in a pie dish and served in wedges topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce. Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9" pie plate.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and immediately add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add eggs and beat with a spoon until well mixed, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add; mix well, fold in nuts and pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Cut in wedges and top with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.