1/2 Photos of Brownie Cherry Cobbler
1 hr 5 mins
Haven't tried this, but how could I not post a cherry AND brownie dessert?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package direction using the water, vegetable oil, and egg. Spread batter evenly in a lightly greased baking pan.
- 3Bake in oven for 15 minutes, until brownies are halfway done.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, cut butter into dry cake mix (using butter knife) until mixture becomes crumbly.
- 5Remove half-baked brownies and spoon cherry filling as evenly as possible.
- 6Sprinkle cake mixture over cherry filling layer.
- 7Return to oven and continue baking for another 50 minutes or until top is golden brown and cherry filling and brownies have set.
- 8Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired. Yum yum yum!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Cherry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 258.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g