Recipe by CookingMonster
Gives the ham a nice shiny glaze and a little sweetness that brings out the taste of the ham.
Top Review by Chef TanyaW
Quick and delicious... everyone wanted to dip their ham pieces into the pan. I did wish it was thicker like another reviewer... I guess no matter how thick it is, it will all drip down into the pan while baking. Next time I will baste the glaze over the ham 2 or three times during baking. I will definitely make it again!
- 1 cup finely packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoons dry or prepared mustard, 1/8 tsp cinnamon and 3 tablespoons dry sherry (optional), 3 tablespoons vinegar and 3 tablespoons water.
- Mix well and spread on ham, before putting it into oven.