- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2⁄3 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon light molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan whisk 1/2 cup brown sugar with butter and cream over low heat until the sugar dissolves; remove the pan from the heat.
- Whisk in icing sugar and molasses.
- Let sit at room temperature or chill until the mixture is desired texture, then spread or drizzle over cake or sweet rolls.
- Store any unused glaze in the fridge.