This fish is a very classy dish--and it is incredibly easy. You can have it on the table in 10 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In saucepan, reduce orange juice to 1/2.
- 3Add butter, 2 T olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 4Blend well, add tomatoes.
- 5Brush fish on both sides with remaining olive oil.
- 6Salt and pepper.
- 7Arrange fish in broiler pan.
- 8Broil, 3 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes, until just cooked through.
- 9Put on plates, pour sauce over.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Fish Fillets With Orange Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g