Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from my sister in 1976, it goes over great at all our get together's! We fix this in a slow cooker so it will stay hot.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) Cheese Whiz or 1 cup grated colby cheese
- Sauté celery and onion in butter. Add broccoli florets, cooked rice, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Mix well. Add cheese whiz, mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.