Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good as a side dish, especially with fish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 9 inches deep dish frozen pie crusts
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute broccoli and onion in olive oil until soft.
- Spoon veggies into deep dish pie crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, then pour over veggies.
- Bake until center is set, about 30-45 minutes.
Absolutely delicious! I used frozen broccoli to make things a little easier, and had no problem. Hubby couldn't get enough!
Great!! Soooo easy and ALL of my family enjoyed. We had it last night as a side for blackend snapper with home grown tomatoes. This will be regular around here!! Ramona--Silverhill, Al.