Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found in Taste of Home December/January 1996, submitted by Norma Apel.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon savory
- Cut broccoli into spears and cook until crisp tender.
- Melt butter and add remaining ingredients.
- Drain broccoli and toss with butter mixture.
Very tasty. A nice change from plain steamed broccoli. And easy to make. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.