1/1 Photo of Broccoli Ham Stroganoff
Barb in WNY's Note:
With Easter coming I've been looking through my recipes for ham recipes for those ham leftovers and came across this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place broccoli and water in a 1 quart microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender, stirring once.
- 3Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- 4In another microwave-safe bowl, heat butter, uncovered on high for 20 seconds, or until melted.
- 5Add onion, cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until tender.
- 6Stir in flour until blended.
- 7Gradually, stir in broth; mix well.
- 8Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 to 6 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring once.
- 9Add the ham, sour cream, mushrooms and reserved broccoli; mix well.
- 10Cook, uncovered,on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring once.
- 11Serve on noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Ham Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.0
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 711.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g