Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This freezes well!
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 garlic cheese rolls
- 1 (11 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Saute onion and celery in butter.
- Add soups, broth and worcestershire sauce.
- Heat, add garlic cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms and simmer to blend flavors, around 15 minutes.
- This freezes well!
Very Good Soup, one of our favorites, I used fresh Broccoli, cooked it in the chicken broth. Sauted onions, garlic and celery and added it to the broccoli then added the other ingredients.Used velveta cheese instead of garlic cheese. DH loved it.