Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an excellent way to enjoy these healthy veggies.
Make and share this Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small bunch broccoli, broken into small flowerettes
- 1⁄2 small head cauliflower, broken into small flowerettes
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar stuffed green olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes (whole or cut in halves)
- 1⁄2 cup purple onion, finely chopped (or use green onions)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- Place all ingredients in large bowl, preferably one with seal on lid. Toss to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, tossing occasionally to distribute marinade over vegetables.