From Recipe+ - saving here as we did have a bumper crop of broad beans and were about ready to harvest when the fence blew down and flattened the lot. This recipe does call for frozen broad beans and I was planning in freezing them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broad beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender and then drain and refresh under cold water and then peel and discard the skins.
- 2Drain fetta, reserve 1/4 cup of the oil.
- 3Process fetta, reserved oil, broad beans and lemon juice in a food processor until a coarse paste forms and then season to taste and then add mint and pulse until just combined.
- 4Cover dip with plastic food wrap and then chill until required.
- 5Serve with toast pita bread chips, crisps or vegetables of choice.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broad Bean and Fetta Dip
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 507.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g