1/1 Photo of Brewhaus Potato Salad
A yummy take on the vinaigrette-style potato salads, with a mellow beer-based dressing. It goes with everything from steaks or ribs to chicken or burgers. A basic, easy and delicious potato salad, served best at room temperature, or even a little warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
The beer vinaigrette
- 1Make the beer vinaigrette: Heat 2 tbsp.
- 2of the olive oil and saute onions until just soft, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add beer, vinegar, and sugar; boil for 5 minutes.
- 4Cool slightly and whisk in the rest of the olive oil, parsley, chives, and Dijon mustard.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Cook potatoes in boiling salted water about 25 minutes.
- 8Drain, run cold water over, and as soon as you can handle them, pat dry and slice them 1/4-inch thick.
- 9While potatoes are warm, gently mix them with the beer dressing.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brewhaus Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g