Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love my GT Express 101. Meals are so easy and fast to make and taste so good too. This hash is good for breakfast or brunch or even supper when you're running short on time.
- 236.59 ml frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml chopped onions
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 fully cooked frozen breakfast sausage links, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon 1/2 of the mixture into each well.
- Cook 10 minutes or until well browned.