Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love my GT Express 101. Meals are so easy and fast to make and taste so good too. This hash is good for breakfast or brunch or even supper when you're running short on time.
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 fully cooked frozen breakfast sausage links, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon 1/2 of the mixture into each well.
- Cook 10 minutes or until well browned.