1/10 Photos of Breakfast Casserole Seasoned With Country Gravy
This is a lovely breakfast that I adapted from a recipe on the back of a gravy mix packet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- 2In a skillet, cook the sausage for 2 minutes, breaking it up with the spatula as it cooks.
- 3Add the tater tots and cook, stirring, for a further 5 minutes until the sausage is cooked through and the tater tots are golden brown. (If you use low fat sausage you may need to add a little oil or cooking spray so the tater tots do not stick).
- 4In a separate container, gradually whisk the gravy mix into the water. Then beat the eggs into the gravy.
- 5Lay out the tater tot and sausage mixture evenly over the base of a tall 8x8 or 10x6 baking tray.
- 6Pour the gravy and egg mixture over the top.
- 7Put in the oven to cook for 20-25 minutes until the filling is set in the center.
- 8When fully cooked, remove from the oven, sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for another 3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- 9Cut into wedges and serve warm!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Casserole Seasoned With Country Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 202.0 mg
- Sodium 748.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: