Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another combination of several recipes. The sage and Italian bread crumbs really make this a tasty dish!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- Combine Italian bread crumbs, parmesan and spices in a large bowl.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the bread crumbs and coat thoroughly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until browned, depending on the thickness of the chops.
We've gone hog wild over these chops...hope it ain't the swine flu.
I made these last night with butterfly porkchops and they were delicious ! I added garlic powder and also a little bit of panko bread crumbs. They were moist and yummy and I will be making these on a regular basis. I always us ketchup on my pork but this time I didn't bother, thats how good they actually were ! thanks...
This is an excellent dish. I followed all your easy to follow directions, except that I dipped the chops in buttermilk instead of butter. The herbs in the breading were an excellent combination. The chops came out faintly pink and very moist. Thanks for sharing this keeper. I will be using it again.