1/3 Photos of Breaded Baked Pork Chops
Another combination of several recipes. The sage and Italian bread crumbs really make this a tasty dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and keep warm in large bowl.
- 3Combine Italian bread crumbs, parmesan and spices in a large bowl.
- 4Dip pork chops into butter mixture and then into bowl containing the bread crumbs and coat thoroughly.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until browned, depending on the thickness of the chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breaded Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.5
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 886.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 46.7 g