1/1 Photo of Bread Dressing for Turkey
Easy dressing which goes well with simple turkeys or chickens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion and celery in the butter until tender.
- 2Combine onion mixture with bread, pepper, eggs, salt, sage and poultry seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in broth until well moistened.
- 4Bake in a greased foil-covered shallow baking dish at 325° for about 35 to 45 minutes.
- 5Take the cover off the last 5 minutes to brown.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Dressing for Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 260.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g