1/3 Photos of Brazilian Potato Salad
This recipe includes sweet potatoes and black beans with a simple mayonnaise dressing. I have not tried this yet but is sure sounds good. From recipelink.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut off the ends. Place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt and cover. Bring to a gentle boil and boil for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and let stand until the sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle.
- 2Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes in a bowl. Add the black beans, onion and cilantro and toss to mix.
- 3Whisk the mayonnaise, olive oil, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the warm sweet potato mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brazilian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 1599.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: