Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Light and Tasty Magazine
Make and share this Braised Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine or 3⁄4 cup apple juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Combine the sage, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops on both sides in butter and oil. Remove and keep warm.
- Add 1/2 C wine or juice to the skillet; bring to a boil.
- Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 - 10 min or until meat juices run clear, basting occasionally.
- Remove chops to a service platter and keep warm.
- Add the remaining wine or juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil, loosening any browned bits. Cook, uncovered, until liquid is reduced to 1/2°C Pour over pork chops; sprinkle with Parsley.