1/2 Photos of Bow-Tie Pasta With Chicken & Spinach
From the Barilla box, this is a nice combination of flavors and colors. Quick and easy to prepare, good for a night when you don't want to put out too much effort, but want a nice dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast halve, cut into bite-sized chunks (boneless or skinless)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onions, chopped or 2 small shallots
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lb Baby Spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) box bow tie pasta, prepared (farfalle)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken, onion, peppers and garlic; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through.
- 4Add chicken broth, spinach and remaining salt and pepper.
- 5Cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is cooked through.
- 6Add bow-tie pasta to skillet, stirring to mix well.
- 7Transfer to serving platter, sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow-Tie Pasta With Chicken & Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.8
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.0 mg
- Sodium 996.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 45.2 g