Garlic Curry Chicken & Spinach
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup coconut milk or 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 cups fresh spinach, cut into strips
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
- Add chicken and cook and stir about 4-6 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic and curry and cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in coconut milk; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add spinach; toss and mix to wilt spinach. Cook just until spinach is wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with hot cooked rice.
Join The Conversation