Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yes, yet another booze recipe from me. This one is a tribute to the bourbon ice cream that St. Joe's serves at their ice cream social every year. My friend Alan used to say you know a good Catholic from Beer, Bingo and Brats...I guess so. I'm Baptist, so I wouldn't know. However, every summer St. Joe's ice cream social is one of the biggest events in Glasgow (the town over from us) and it is the best stuff! Their peach ice cream is wonderful also. This stuff is definitely worth a try even in the winter.
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups half-and-half cream
- of fresh mint (garnish)
- Beat eggs on medium speed, gradually add sugar. Add bourbon and condensed milk, mixing well. Add half & half.
- Pour into 1 gallon freezer, freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Garnish each serving with mint.