1/4 Photos of Bonnie's Twice Cooked Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
wicked cook 46's Note:
This is my sisters recipe and it is our absolute favorite fried chicken. Prep time includes soaking the chicken The weight for the cicken is approximate. I just use a whole cut up chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak chicken in cold salted water for an hour.
- 2Remove and pat dry.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a bowl or bag.
- 4Toss in chicken and coat well.
- 5Put about an inch of oil in heavy pan .
- 6fry chicken for about 10 minutes on each side to brown.
- 7Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 F approximatly 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bonnie's Twice Cooked Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 985.2
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 310.5 mg
- Sodium 872.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 80.0 g