Prep1 hr 15 mins
This is my sisters recipe and it is our absolute favorite fried chicken. Prep time includes soaking the chicken The weight for the cicken is approximate. I just use a whole cut up chicken
- Soak chicken in cold salted water for an hour.
- Remove and pat dry.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or bag.
- Toss in chicken and coat well.
- Put about an inch of oil in heavy pan .
- fry chicken for about 10 minutes on each side to brown.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F approximatly 25 minutes or until juices run clear.