Oven Fried Chicken II
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken parts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450
- Combine all dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Wash your chicken and shake off excess water.
- Drop in bag and shake each piece. Place in a metal pan skin side down and put in preheated oven.
- Turn pieces over after about 20 minutes.
- Continue baking until crisp and browned.
Join The Conversation
I was looking for a quick and easy recipe and chose yours. It was perfect. I preheated my cast iron pan with a little oil in the oven and added the chicken pieces to it. I changed the seasonings slightly and added some cayenne pepper. It cooked perfectly and browned with a little crunch to it, just the way I like it. Thanks