A delicious creamy cucumber salad, which is also a family favorite! Note: Prep time includes soaking onions in water.
- Ready In:
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 3 -4 slices onions, separated into rings
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 5% white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Soak sliced onions in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Remove onion slices from water; pat dry with paper toweling.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and onion slices; gently mix together.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION