1/1 Photo of Bongo Burger
Kana Kahuna's Note:
The Bongo burger is a double turkey burger in two patties with a slice of American cheese, it looks like a Bob's Big Boy or a Big Mac when finished, with Bongo special sauce on a sesame seed bun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1How to Make Bongo Sauce.
- 2This is really easy just combine the relish, mayonnaise,water and ketchup.
- 3On waxed paper form the turkey into eight equal sized, round patties about.
- 44″ in diameter.
- 5Discard the top half of four of the eight buns. Now toast the the buns until golden. The extra bottom, is your middle bun.
- 6After the buns are toasted, now grill your beef patties and sprinkle liberally. with Bongo seasoning. Cook for about two minutes, then turn and add another sprinkle of Bongo seasoning. Cook for about another two minutes.
- 7Now dress your buns while the beef is cooking.
- 8Put half the sauce on the toasted bottom, and the other half on the.
- 9middle, adding 1/8 cup of lettuce to each. The slice of cheese goes.
- 10on top of the lettuce on the true bottom bun.
- 11When the beef patty is cooked, drain excess fat by tilting the patty to the side while holding it to the spatula with your free hand. Put one.
- 12patty on each dressed bun, stack the center, non-cheese patty/bun.
- 13on top of the bottom cheese patty/bun. Finish by placing the.
- 14toasted crowns on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bongo Burger
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 7842.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 33.8 g