Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is down right illegal for anything to taste this good and be so easy! if you have a grill or oven, you are in for a treat!
- 4 -5 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Wash the pork loin under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Take a fork and poke holes all over the loin, even the ends.
- Mixing all the wet ingredients in a small bowl, set aside. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients making sure the loin is dry, shake the dry ingredients all over the loin the front,back and the ends. Rub the dry seasoning on the loin making sure it is well covered and worked all in the loin.
- With a brush spread the wet ingredients all over the loin. Put the loin in a plastic bag,casserole dish or baking roaster and put back into frig for a minium of 12 hours, 24 is even better.
- Grill on low to medium heat until the thick part of the loin reaches 170. In a oven bake at 350 until the thickest part of the loin is 170. enjoy.
I could not grill this bonless prk loin so I baked it.325* for 1 hour and raised the temp to 375* for another hour. This was a 5.5#bonless pork loin. I added vegetable oil to the baking pan and non stick foil to cover the pan. I spooned on the wet ingredients and used my fingers to gently spread
it over the loin. The fat side was down in the pan. The taste is fantastic! Because the juices from theprk mix with the spices and the marinate, it is a wonderful gravy for dipping your meat or for toasted bread. I did not marinate this loin for a long time, I only had 3 hours to do so and the meat was tender. Everyone wanted seconds! Thanks for posting. The combination of the honey mustard, lemon pepper and orange juice works wonders!
This was very flavorful, but with the honey mustard and orange juice, the outside of the roast burned quickly.