Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Roast
photo by Cher Jewhurst
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 4 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1⁄2 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine thoroughly the Dijon-style mustard, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, water and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Place the boneless pork roast in the resealable plastic bag; mix together; seal the bag and refrigerate for about 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove the pork roast from the bag; discard any remaining marinade; place the pork roast on the grill grids over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill for about 1 hour and 15 Minutes until internal temperature reads 160°F
- Remove pork roast from the grill, let rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I will rate how good the marinade smelled when I poured it over the roast. I destroyed my roast by thinking I could substitute indoor broiling for outdoor grilling. THAT DOESN'T WORK! This is no fault of the recipe author, just my lack of common sense.=) I really really want to try this again, except grilling... The broiling made a mess of my oven, smoked my house up, and took WAY WAY longer. This is a good lesson in following directions... ALL that said, it tasted good, but I KNOW it would've been better the other way.=)