Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another sauce from the Bonefish Grill website. Had it over sea bass and loved it.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- In a medium sauce pan, sautee the minced ginger in the olive oil until fragrant.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine the soy sauce, ketchup, oyster sauce, lemon juice and water and add to sauté pan.
- Bring the mixture to a slow boil, then slowly add sugar over low-med heat for about 5 minutes.
- If desired, add a little hot water to the sauce to thin it.