Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another sauce from the Bonefish Grill website. Had it over sea bass and loved it.
Make and share this Bonefish Grill Pan Asian Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- In a medium sauce pan, sautee the minced ginger in the olive oil until fragrant.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine the soy sauce, ketchup, oyster sauce, lemon juice and water and add to sauté pan.
- Bring the mixture to a slow boil, then slowly add sugar over low-med heat for about 5 minutes.
- If desired, add a little hot water to the sauce to thin it.