These are very easy to make and very tasty. The spiced add a wonderful flavor.
Make and share this Bombay Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 potatoes, peeled, parboiled and cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 tomatoes, cores removed and flesh diced
- 1⁄2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the spices for a few minutes.
- Add the butter, then the potatoes making sure they are completely coated in the spicy mixture. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, and then stir in the tomatoes and the coriander.