Recipe by gailanng
I have the cream cheesiest loving family on earth. This is right up their cream cheese alley.
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (1 lb) packagebob evans maple sausage
- 1⁄2 cup diced red peppers or 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese spread, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300 degree F oven to warm.
- Combine cream cheese and Monterey jack cheese; set aside.
- In a skillet, crumble and cook sausage and peppers over medium heat until browned; drain oil. Pour in beaten eggs and onion; cook just until set.
- On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture. Top with egg mixture. Roll up and serve with salsa.