I have the cream cheesiest loving family on earth. This is right up their cream cheese alley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300 degree F oven to warm.
- 2Combine cream cheese and Monterey jack cheese; set aside.
- 3In a skillet, crumble and cook sausage and peppers over medium heat until browned; drain oil. Pour in beaten eggs and onion; cook just until set.
- 4On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture. Top with egg mixture. Roll up and serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bob Evans Maple Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (1634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 769.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: