Maple Sausage Breakfast Crescents
- Ready In:
- 3 tubes crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb bulk breakfast sausage
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked through - add the cream cheese and maple syrup and stir until melted.
- Peel and grate the apple - add to sausage mixture.
- unroll the crescents and separate into triangles.
- place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each roll and roll up pressing the sides in so that you have a pillow.
- Bake for appx 15 minutes - until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Texas. I am a stay at home mom by day to 3 kids - age 7, 11, and 13. And a nurse by night. I love to go thrift and antique shopping, as well as shop and sell on ebay. I also like to sew, scrapbook and do home improvement projects. I like quick, easy, healthy, yummy recipes, and love the Quick Cooking and Taste of Home magazines. My new favorite "cookbook" is this website! LOVE IT! I love to swim for fun and exercise, and if i could take a trip it would be to a tropical beach somewhere!